100% Wool Felt Fabric - Approx 1mm Thick - Black Mix
- Certified under both The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Product Class I (highest standard) and the EN71-3-2013 (the recognized standard prescribed by the Toy Safety Directive)
- Approx 1mm thick
- Content: 100% pure wool
- Density: 435gr./ml
- Quantity: Please select your preferred felt fabric size from the drop-down list under the item title. Will cut a continuous piece when ordering more than quantity 1. Hand cut felt fabric, please do allow 1cm - 2cm difference in size either bigger or smaller. If you need a specific size, please contact us with your requirement.
- Made in Western Europe
- Excellent quality and pleasant hand feel, easily cut in any direction without unravelling.
- Great for children's clothing, toy making, costumes, window displays, cushions, bedspreads, table coverings etc.
- Note: dry clean only, use cold and dry iron, sew with large stitch.
- Rubbing resistance on dry state, 4/5 Excellent result (max. 5); Rubbing resistance on dampled state, 3/4 Good result (max. 5)
More information about OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Product Classes
OEKO-TEX® testing for harmful substances always focus on the actual use of the textile. Accordingly there are four product classes:
- Product class I: Textile items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years (clothing, toys, bed linen, terry cloth items etc.)
- Product class II: Textiles used close to the skin (underwear, bed linen, T-shirts etc.)
- Product class III: Textiles used away from the skin (jackets, coats etc.)
- Product class IV: Furnishing materials (curtains, table cloths, upholstery materials etc.)